It's clear that the employment discrimination landscape is evolving, posing new challenges for HR professionals.
Guard against these modern risks by learning where you need extra vigilance, and how to best meet your obligations.
Join HR Daily online on 29 August to hear Brad Swebeck and Sarah Jones, from Hicksons Lawyers, explain contemporary discrimination risks arising from:
- the Fair Work Act's general protections provisions (and how to defend claims);
- provisions in the Work Health & Safety Act;
- use of social media, by both employees and employers;
- collecting and storing information covered by the Privacy Act;
- diversity targets and "reverse discrimination";
- application of workplace family-friendly practices; and more.