Court and Fair Work Commission rulings this year have changed the way your organisation should manage its employment compliance and liability risks.
Join us for a webinar on 10 December, where DLA Piper partner Brett Feltham will outline:
- New considerations when issuing employment contracts;
- Policies and practices that minimise adverse action risks;
- How to prevent and defend stop-bullying applications;
- Evolving liability for sexual harassment;
- Errors that undermine disciplinary decisions and performance-related terminations; and
- How the courts have ruled on redundancy obligations.