Managing an ill, injured or absent employee back into, or out of, the workplace requires a cautious approach.
Are you equipped to ensure every step taken minimises rather than adds to your organisation's legal risks?
Join us for a webinar on 6 August when Shannon Chapman from Ashurst will draw on case law lessons to help you:
- Navigate the interplay between discrimination, employment and workers' comp laws;
- Identify the "inherent requirements" of a position;
- Determine appropriate "reasonable adjustments" and suitable duties;
- Understand your rights in relation to medical certificates;
- Respond to obstacles and hitches in the process as they arise; and
- Evaluate the legal risks of a termination or negotiated exit.