Shane Koelmeyer's Comments

Comment Wall (1 comment)

At 8:56 on March 1, 2018, wayne faulkner said…

Shane - interesting article. Funny but a request for a date might see you on your date - as in on your arse. What constitutes 'a one strike'?

Is it: -- 'Like to join me for a coffee?'  'Look I've got 2 tickets for a movie - I can't use them - can you?'   ' Can I join you at your table for dinner tonight after the conference?'   'We are on the same flight - like to sit together?'    ' I'm wondering if you might like to review my conference paper I'm presenting tomorrow - I'd appreciate you reviewing it. We can meet in the bar and I'll do drinks'    ' I'm flying back business class - i'll see if I can upgrade you"   ' Want to join me for a jog in the morning before the training?'   ' I'll let you into a little secret - I've been offered the job (CEO). I think that you have great potential and would like to chat about your future -will need to do it off-site'

' I know that your recent divorce has caused you great anguish. If you need to talk call me anytime - here is my private number'  ' A few of us are playing the pokies after work - want to come?'

Any of these can be male to female. female to male, male to male, female to female, boss to subordinate, subordinate to boss, gay to gay, hetro to hetro, transgender to transgender, old to young, young to old, et al

Fair dinkum - it's a bloody mine field those policies and will doubtless create great grief!

UNENFORCEABLE!

best - wayne

You need to be a member of HR Daily Community to add comments!

Join HR Daily Community

© 2018   Created by Jo Knox.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service