Jonathan Mamaril posted a blog post

Redundancy In A Business Sale – What Employers Need To Know

Redundancy In A Business Sale – What Employers Need To Knowhttps://cdn.lawyersforemployers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/media/2020/09/850_2619-300x199.jpg 300w,…See More
6 hours ago
Profile IconJess Gleeson and Kieran Plasto joined HR Daily Community
Friday
Kieran Plasto updated their profile
Thursday
Alison Crabb is now a member of HR Daily Community
Wednesday
A blog post by Jonathan Mamaril was featured

Modern Award Changes Will Increase Costs, Risk And Exposure

More modern award changes are here….. As part of the Modern Award Review there were changes made to some awards from 1 July 2020.   These changes may have the effect of increasing exposure to…See More
Wednesday
Jonathan Mamaril posted a blog post

Modern Award Changes Will Increase Costs, Risk And Exposure

More modern award changes are here….. As part of the Modern Award Review there were changes made to some awards from 1 July 2020.   These changes may have the effect of increasing exposure to…See More
Sep 11
A blog post by Mark Brand was featured

Making employees redundant through a pandemic – navigating the risks and complexities

With the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression upon us, redundancy is a sad inevitability of COVID-19.No one enjoys making employees redundant, but in the middle of a pandemic when the…See More
Sep 10
Mark Brand posted a blog post

Making employees redundant through a pandemic – navigating the risks and complexities

With the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression upon us, redundancy is a sad inevitability of COVID-19.No one enjoys making employees redundant, but in the middle of a pandemic when the…See More
Sep 9
Cassandra Diamantis is now a member of HR Daily Community
Sep 9
A blog post by Zandy Fell was featured

Zooming Through a Mediation

I was a sceptic. I was wrongI was wrong. If you’d asked me in January 2020…See More
Sep 4