Anyone with a connection to human resources can blog and share their experiences, ideas and insights on the HR Daily Community.
Posts on the Community are open for all to view, but only members can post content and comments, and access members-only features.
A few notes about membership and contributing:
- Please sign up with your own (real) name when becoming a member. If you use a non-work email address, we may require further validation before accepting your membership request. (Hotmail addresses are specifically excluded from membership.)
- Blog posts must be relevant to HR and informative rather than promotional. Make sure your post is sharing information rather than trying to attract people to your site, or we'll need to take it down. You are, however, welcome to include a promotional message at the bottom of each post.
- Feel free to reproduce posts you have previously published on your own blog or elsewhere, to increase your readership and boost your personal brand. (Simply linking externally to your site in a post is fine, but we won't feature those posts in our weekly email. It's best to paste the entire copy rather than expect readers to click through to an unknown site with little context.)
- Please ensure you have the appropriate permission to display images in your posts.
- At all times, treat fellow HR Daily Community members with respect. To view our full terms of service, click here.
Each Friday, HR Daily features the best content posted each week in an email sent to more than 23,000 subscribers. To receive these emails, subscribe to HR Daily's free news alerts.
About HR Publications Pty Ltd
HR Daily Community is owned and operated by HR Publications Pty Ltd, publisher of the HR Daily news service: www.hrdaily.com.au.
HR Publications Pty Ltd is completely independent from industry associations, major media groups, unions, employer associations and government.
You can contact us on (02) 9267 3800 or by using the details on the Contact Us page of HR Daily.